Bonuses - Why it is Usually Difficult to Keep Winnings
As they say, there's no such thing as a free lunch. Promotional offers, especially those as part of welcome packages, give you free cash and/or free spins to be able to take a punt on the various games and slots of a casino for free. However, even if you end up winning some money there are riders that come with withdrawing these funds.
The biggest reason why it gets difficult to get withdrawable access to promo winnings are Wagering Requirements or Playthrough. This refers to the minimum amount of bets which must be placed prior to converting your promo balance to real-money balance which can then be eligible for withdrawal. It is not uncommon for playthroughs to have a 60x or even up to 100x requirement (which means that if you got $50 as free cash, you will have to place bets totaling 50 x 60 and 50 x 100 respectively, or $3000 to $5000 before this money actually gets eligible to be released to your bank account). This can mean a lengthy period of play and any money you win from a promotional offer will most likely be put back into the casino by the time you are done. Additionally, even if you do manage to not lose your entire stack by the end of it, there is still a withdrawal cap (typically around $100) on how much you can cash out.
How Raging Bull Casino Lets You Keep What You Win
The answer to this is obvious - no or very friendly wagering requirements! The playthrough here at Raging Bull is anyway usually kept at a very friendly 30x which makes it much easier to achieve for the casual player. However, from time to time, you can also available offers that allow to cash out promo offer winnings as soon as you make them with no wagering requirements needed. Such offers are like gold dust (for obvious reasons) and it is not very frequently available here, or anywhere else, but they do make their appearance from time to time. The procedure to use these kinds of promotional offers is simple:
- Sign Up to the site.
- Use the offer code, in the Cashier section, to get the free cash/spins credited to your account.
- Use these free cash/spins to play on eligible games.
- Any winnings that come from this play gets instantly credited to your Real Money balance and are immediately available for a cash out.
Since these kinds of offers basically equate to a shot at easy free money, they also come with a few Terms & Conditions to prevent abuse:
- The offer must be used within a set time frame, and this is usually not very long.
- The free spins/cash can only be used on eligible game(s) - in fact, one of the reasons betting houses have these offers is to push a certain (usually new) game.
- Most of the times, there is a cap to the maximum amount you can get using these kinds of offers (generally pegged at around $100).
- You may need to either register your credit card (without making a deposit) or make a small initial deposit to be eligible for this offer - however, this is not always a requirement.
Please have a read-through of the entire Terms & Conditions (available as a link at the bottom of the home page) for full details. If you are looking for hours of free fun and entertainment, or just want to try out some of the available games, then no deposit bonus offers give you the option to do so. However, the icing on the cake is any promo that allows you to keep your winnings immediately, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these fantastic offers when they come around.